Saint Laurent Cassandra Clasp Bags In Brown Suede
An homage to Adolphe Mouron Cassandre - the typeface artist who designed the house's interlocking logo in the '60s - Saint Laurent's new bag is named 'Cassandra'. This structured envelope style has been made from smooth leather and suede and opens to a leather interior with a slip pocket for your cell phone. The iconic gold plaque now functions as a swivel fastening.
- 100% calfskin leather and suede leather
- Front flap with Y-shaped clip closure
- Folded shoulder strap drop : 34cm
- Cross-body strap drop : 60cm
- Two compartments
- Leather lining
- Interior 1 slit pocket and 1 zippered pocket
Size: 22 x 16 x 5 cm
Come with Saint Laurent dust bag and certificate card.
Contact Us For More Items & Discounts!